Here is this weeks Challenge and Assignment. Do not forget to post a comment at the end with your family name for the montly FREE GIVEAWAY drawing:
1. Review your home and car First-aid Kits, Medicine Cabinet and Medical Supplies:
- In your First-aid Kits check all expiraton dates and throw away any old medicines and replace as needed.
- Make a list of items missing and add at least one of them
- Check all medicines in your home medicine cabinet to make sure none of them have expired and replace as needed
- Make sure all medicines are out of the reach of children and have children safety caps
- Have extras of your prescribed medications on hand in case of an Emergency
- Buy a First-aid Manuel if you do not have one
- Teach you and your family 1-2 First-aid techniques
72 Hour Kit:
Purchase the following for each person's 72 Hour Kit in your home, car and work:
Instant Oatmeal and Fruit Cups
Remember: If you are doing the same menu for each day you will need 3 of each item above for each person's 72 Hour Kit.
Portable Radio with extra batteries or a Portable Solar Radio (store in your car)
3 Month Food Supply:
Purchase 5 cans of canned fruit. Remember to only store what your family will eat!
Good luck with this weeks challenge and assignment. If you have not done the last two challenges then complete them as soon as possible. If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 310-835-0902 (if not home please leave a message).
Please remember to post a comment with your family name below for our monthly FREE GIVEAWAY drawing! Post it anonymously.